IT TAKES TWO
Series 2, Episode 5
Tuesday June 5
Grant Denyer is back as host of IT TAKES TWO which pairs celebrities with some of Australia’s best-loved and renowned singers in a duet-singing showdown backed by a live show band.
Each week the competing couples belt out tunes from a variety of musical genres including pop, rock, musicals and ballads. The couples are judged by a combination of viewer votes and a panel of industry experts to see who will be crowned series champions.
The celebrity and professional couples are:
• Bobby Morley, Home and Away actor, and Jade MacRae, Soul singer
• Daniel Kowalski, Former Olympic swimmer, and Kate Ceberano, Multi award winning singer
• Ernie Dingo, Television presenter (The Great Outdoors) and actor, and Rachael Beck, Theatrical singer and dancer
• Jo Stanley, Breakfast radio host and television personality, and Anthony Callea, Australia’s record breaking popstar
• Jolene Anderson, All Saints actress, and David Campbell, Swing Sensation
• Julia Zemiro, Comedy Star of Radio, TV and theatre, and Dave Gleeson, Screaming Jets frontman
• Krystal Forscutt, Reality star and pin up girl, and Troy Cassar-Daley, Country singer
• Lochie Daddo, Television presenter, and Paulini Curuenavuli, Young Diva (eliminated 15/5)
• Mimi Macpherson, Environmentalist and businesswoman, and David Hobson, Opera singer
• Russell Gilbert, Comedian, and Wendy Matthews, Australian singing legend