The US networks have made a lot of casting additions and a renewal of late.
* Former Gossip Girl pot-stirrer Holley Fain (Madeline Vanderbilt) is joining the cast of Grey’s Anatomy as a recurring love interest for Eric Dane’s McSteamy.
* Marg Helgenbergers’ Catherine Willows on CSI will be embroiled in a “steamy affair” with an FBI agent played by Grant Show (Melrose Place)
* Amy Sedaris (Strangers With Candy) has booked a multi-episode arc on The Good Wife as Stacie Hall, a new lobbyist who competes directly with Eli Gold.
* Former Chicago Code cop Matt Lauria is transitioning from the police department to the FBI with a multi-episode arc on CSI.
* Carla Gugino from Entourage and Californication, is going to star in a recurring run on Justified.
* The Glades that airs on W has been renewed for a third season.
* Bo Derek will star as herself in the fifth season of Chuck. Derek joins an impressive roster of guest stars for Chuck‘s farewell run, which includes Carrie-Anne Moss (The Matrix), Mark Hamill (Star Wars), Tim DeKay (White Collar), Cheryl Ladd (Charlie’s Angels), Rebecca Romijn (X-Men), Justin Hartley (Smallville) and Jeff Fahey (Lost).
* Former Sex and The City star Craig Bierko will guest star on an upcoming episode of The Mentalist.
* Dana Delany will reunite with her former China Beach co-star Robert Picardo in a Season 2 episode of Body of Proof.
* Hiroyuki Sanada, who played Lost‘s temple master Dogen, has landed a recurring role on Revenge.
* True Blood is casting a new series regular role: Nora, who is described as “a beautiful and intelligent … double agent within the Vampire Authority.” She also shares an interesting history with Eric.
* Rachel Taylor is rumoured to be heading back to Seattle Grace on Grey’a Anatomy