This weeks episode was narrated by Dave Rafter.
- Dave started dreaming that Julie & him were on a vacation in a resort and he was getting a massage. Then he woke up and realised it was a dream. The same dream over and over again. Is this a sign? Should he continue to work these long, long, long hours?
- Retta wants Carbo to call Rita to tell her that they are already married. But Carbo doesn’t have the heart to tell her. Rita keeps on calling them so they take the phone off the hook but she calls Julie and Julie tells Carbo that he must call Rita.
- Dave forgot their anniversary… but with Bonnie & Nathan’s help he eventually remembered. – Nathan, Coby, Jake, Bree and Matt were hanging out together at Jake & Coby’s place. Nathan & Matt were getting to know each other after realising that they are related. Matt was surprised to find out that Dave wrote the lyrics to Suburban Boy.
- Retta called a physic named Simon. He said that the wedding will go well but not as they expected. He said to Emma that Donna is worried about her sickness but to tell her not to worry as the worst is behind her. He then asked does anyone know a Mel. Ben went silent but asked him what about Mel. Simon said that he has to follow his heart and its time to move on. Ben later admits to Nathan that he is falling for Emma… but is it too soon after Mel? – Rita & Theo lost alot of the wedding money, so now they the wedding has to be scaled down even though Carbo & Retta are already married but his parents don’t know that. – Rachel, Ben and Nathan gave Julie & Dave a weekend away in Kiama for their anniversary.
- Ben hasn’t told Emma his feelings…. yet. – At Kiama, the episode ended with what was almost exactly happening in Dave’s dreams. Julie & Dave relaxing by the pool and Dave getting a massage.