Recapping from last night started the show off. Tonight The Voice gets deep. Who will go where? Which team are you following? I like them all but I am behind #TeamDelta!
- Matt Heatherington from Melbourne brought his Mum and pregnant wife Melissa. Has done gigs and been in The Full Monty. Sings Evie. Delta turns around first and he is automatically in her team. “All you had to do was say my name” said Delta.
- Kelsey Rimmer 20 from Sunshine Coast. Had surgery to fix her underbite and now she is happy with her looks. Sings Teenage Dream. Keith turns first. Then Delta. Keith & Delta go head to head. This is what she wanted to happen but in the end she chooses Keith. See one of Kelsey’s originals at the Voice website.
- Duo Tom & Dakota from Brisbane. Sings Grace Kelly. No one turns around. Joel wasn’t convinced, he liked one voice better then the other.
- Peta Jeffress. At aged 15 signed a record deal but was dropped cos her voice is so different. Sings Wonderwall. Delta turns around at the very end. (She reminds me a little bit of Kylie Minogue!).
- Lakyn Hepri 19 ex Scateboarder from Melbourne. Had an skateboard accident at aged 16 with his foot. Got a guitair around this time and just started playing. This is the first audition he has ever done. Sings kids. Joel turns first. Then Seal. Standing O’s from Joel & Seal… Joel stands on his chair. He chooses Joel.
- Danni Da Ros from Sydney. To start a family or follow her dream? For now its the dream. Sings And I’m telling you. Delta turns immediately. Then Keith. “I feel bad for not pressing my button” Seal. “I don’t” Delta. Delta & Keith go head to head. “I pressed my button first” Delta. “I stood up first” Keith. She chooses Delta.
- Juddy Mac, family man with 3 kids. Sings Crazy. No one turns around. Seal thinks he didn’t quite nail the song.
- Adam Hoek from Holland, already did the blind audition there (where the show originated from), there chairs didn’t turn around, but he was born here. Sings Use Somebody. Delta turns around and is automatically in her team. Seal says he is looking for balance which is why he didn’t turn around.
- Paula Parore from New Zealand moved to Perth with her 3 kids, one of whom she had at 17, with one bag each. Sings Don’t you remember. Seal turns around first. Then Delta. Then Joel. Seal can bring out the star in her. “I can do that too” interrupts Delta. “See his hand it naturally moves you in” Delta does hand movements mimicking Seal. She chooses Seal.
Many people audition but don’t get through.
10. Michael Duchesne a construction worker. People say to him when he sings he puts on 100 kilos. Sings When A fool belivers. Seal turns around first and he is automatically on his team. Seal will teach him how to be addicted to that nervousness.
The Voice next airs on Sunday