This week on Home & Away……………
- Bianca is talking on the beach with Heath when the baby starts kicking. In the moment she tells Heath, he puts his hand on her stomoach but she immediately pulls apart realising that she’s not with Liam and then she notices that Liam was looking at them. Bianca catches up with him at Leah’s (where they are living at the moment) and asks him outright is he happy with having this baby. Liam replies honestly that he’s not 100% happy with it. They have an argument and Bianca gets pretty upset and not sure what to do so she runs to Irene, she cries in her arms and we can see April watching from afar not daring to interrupt. Irene calms Bianca down and gets Liam to come over. They have another talk and Liam said he didn’t mean for it to come out that way but he just wants to be with Bianca. Irene is talking to Roo in the diner about how Bianca had better tell April that they are moving without April hearing about it from someone else first. Little did Irene know that April was standing in the doorway and could hear every word. April ran off upset and talked to Dex about it complaining that they’ll be one of those families that never talk to one another. Irene finally finds a way to bring the sisters back together, she leaves them alone and they have a talk, and they both forgive one another. Heath decides to take legal action against Liam & Bianca trying to prevent them from leaving the bay with his child. Bianca calls Morag and she tells her that it would be better off if she didn’t leave in the long run.
- Gina finally finds out about Henri & Casey’s relationship when VJ goes to see Brax and sees them kissing on the couch instead. Casey warns him to be quite and he agress except Gina sees this conversation and asks VJ what’s going on. VJ admits the truth. Casey & Henri are questioned and they eventually tell her the truth. Casey has to see a psychiatrist and Henri loses her job. Brax says to her to leave summer bay.
- Indi goes on a date with Logen and later sleeps with him. After the surfing comp Romeo ends up drunk and kisses Ruby. Ruby pulls away but the kiss still happened. Indi & Romeo talk and Indi tells Romeo that she slept with Logen. Romeo acted hurt and walked away.
- Leah decides to have some fun and join an online dating site. Roo, Marilyn & Colleen discover this and try and help her pick a guy out of the many choices she received. Leah & Roo are on the beach when Leah falls face first into the sand as she was waving to Brax, Brax comes over to see if she is alright she is but really embarrased, Roo is trying not to laugh. Leah finally picks a guy and goes on a date. He suggests the diner as he is from Yabbie Creek he hasn’t been there before but she tells him she owns it. He doesn’t believe her at first but eventually does and she takes him to Angelo’s secretly hoping to run into Brax. During the date Leah finds out the guy is pretty boring and quickly orders more champers. She quickly becomes drunk and after accidently saying that she was hoping Brax would be there, the guy leaves. She orders more drink and another guy starts to talk to her but Brax walks in and realises that Leah is drunk and takes her home where she tries to make a move on Brax but Brax just puts her on the couch and leaves.
- John & Sid join forces when they think that Sasha & Xavier are moving to fast. They make some ground rules for them. 10pm curfew but Sasha says 11pm (what they are supposed to leave in the middle of a movie?). John & Sid agree.
- Harvey, Roo, Lottie, Dex, Sasha, Xavier, John and Gina have a dinner together. John & Harvey try to get along and for a bit it looked like it was working but towards the end they were both threatening each other again.
Next week…. Heath’s legal action brings Hayley (the lawyer) back to the bay, Brax confronts Hayley about Charlie’s death, Ruby drives Casey to meet Henri and Indi doesn’t know what to think when she sees Romeo & Ruby together.