This week on Home & Away….
Colleen leaves the bay for Vegas. Some town members through her a surprise farewell party and she really was surprised. Morag even returned! and drove her to the airport. (see my post titled Summer bay farewells an identity for more information).
- Harvey had his court case (which we didn’t see) and he eventually pleaded guilty. He was going to plead not guilty but in the end he was convinced by the help of Roo, Morag and mostly Dex to plead guilty. Dex told him that Lottie wasn’t coping with the idea that he might go to jail and if he does then he might avoid her again. Harvey’s punishment was 320 hours of community service and $15000 fine.
- Casey apologises to Mr Townsend for hitting him but that wasn’t enough for Mr Townsend to drop the charges. Gina found out about Mr Townsend’s past after she witnesses him threatening Sasha who was sticking up for Casey. In his past Mr Townsend had bullied other students although there was no real evidence. Gina used this past to encourage Mr Townsend to drop the charges. He does so and also quits. I guess this is the last we will see of him which is good because he looked creepy!
- Hayley continues her fight against her drug addition and uses Liam’s niceness to her advantage. They sleep together one night while in the motel room. Hayley tells Liam that she is lucky that he entered her life when he did. Brax found out about this and told Hayley to quit playing games. Hayley told Brax that he fell for them. Brax walked out and when Liam returned Hayley told him that she will be leaving. And she did.
- Ruby decides to ask Romeo to go into business with her. She discusses this with Roo and Roo advised her to think about it carefully and to do something that both her & Romeo have in common. Ruby said that was surfing so she asks Romeo if he would like to open a surf shop with her, one that would sell surfing equipment. Ruby says that if he can’t surf for awhile at least he can still be amongst it. Romeo liked the idea but didn’t like that Ruby was the only one putting in the money. Ruby said that he will be the star of the shop since he has better knowledge then her.
- Indi’s life is falling apart. Her wallet got stolen (by Jett) which had alot of cash in it from when she sold the dress over ebay. Then she borrowed Sid’s car only to forget to put the handbreak on and it rolled into a wall and damaged it. Sid told her that she has to pay for the excess. Indi is in even more debt then she already was.
- Xavier suspects that Jett was the one to steal Indi’s wallet and everything else. Xavier tells Gina but she doesn’t really listen and isn’t all to happy about it. Gina tries to talk to Jett’s mum but only manages to talk to Jett and he didn’t have much to say. Xavier went to Jett’s place and talked to Jett’s mum but ended up making Gina angry at him for going to one of her students home.
- Bianca & April shop for baby stuff in Yabbie Creek. They buy a cot which Bianca doesn’t want to put up. So she gets April to ask John to do it but Heath overheard and entered April’s room through the window when everyone was out and put the cot up. Bianca thanked him for it but was still not all happy. Bianca then found she was bleeding and rushed to the hospital to find out she had high blood sugar and that there may be complications with the baby and she had to stay overnight.
Next week on Home & Away…. Bianca has an unexpected medical emergency, putting her pregnancy at risk, Heath isn’t coping with Bianca’s baby drama and visits his father in jail, Dex is caught between April & Lottie, Casey has his first counselling session and Alf returns from Thailand.