This week on Home & Away…………..
- Heath makes Bianca take a DNA test to prove that the baby is his, when she doesn’t agree, he forces her into it by bringing in lawyer Hayley who helped kill Charlie. When Brax first sees Hayley at Angleo’s he tells her to leave. She does. Brax gets angry at Heath for bringing her back. Heath doesn’t know why Brax is angry that she is there. Later Brax confronts Hayley about Charlie’s death. Hayley explained that she was not in a good place, that she had been using drugs back then. Brax thinks that is not good enough and it looked like he was going to push her over the cliff. Hayley through a brick at his face and he said that she should just leave. Hayley was surprised but quickly left. When April heard about the DNA test she knew that it could possibly harm the baby so she told Heath to drop it. Heath at first refused to listen but when he heard it could harm his kid he raced to the hospital and told Bianca to not have it. Bianca knew already that it was harmful to the baby and wasn’t going to have it, she was just there for her check up.
- Romeo feels as though Indi is gold-digging when Logen buys her expensive presents like the earrings and a dress. When Romeo was at the Farm to pick up his things Logen arrived for his date with Indi. Romeo was annoyed and didn’t realise that Indi was like that. Back at SBH Ruby asks Romeo if he has any feelings for her, he says he does and they start a relationship. Indi gets very upset when she sees Ruby & Romeo together.
- Xavier realises that Sasha won’t disagree with him. She just does whatever he wants to make him happy. Sasha & Xavier are on a date at Xavier’s when they fall asleep after Sasha’s curfew. Sid finds out and is angry and arrives at Xavier’s and forces Sasha to come home. At home Sid grounds Sasha. After a conversation with Indi, Sasha sneaks out the next day. She goes to the surf club where she finds Xavier, Dex and Lottie playing pool. Xavier knows she is grounded and takes her home. Sid says to Xavier that he can stay for dinner that night as he thought he better not ban anyone coming over. Later that night as Xavier realises that Sasha isn’t ready for a relationship, he ends things with her. Sasha acts like she isn’t upset but she is.
- John finds out through Romeo some information that could take Harvey down. He goes to the presses with this information. He finds out that Harvey had rigged the election so that Harvey could win. Harvey is upset about this and worries that Roo will leave him. At the diner he is talking with Roo when someone punches him in the face. Roo gets upset that he hasn’t told her everything. Harvey ends up at the hospital with a fractured nose. Melissa runs into him and smirks at him, Harvey wants her to forgive him, she says she can’t until he forgives himself. Dex is helping Lottie with an assignment to collect different types of rocks when he asks her to go to the Cove via boat. She freaks out and finally tells Dex that her little brother Ben died drowning when they were all out fishing on a boat, that her dad Harvey couldn’t save him. Dex didn’t know what to say so instead he offered a different way to go to get the rocks with a walk. Aprils sees them together and insists on coming much to Dex’s annoyance at first. April fakes an injury and at the hospital confesses that she is still in love with Dex.
- Casey is still hang up on Henri and wants to go visit her. He stops by the diner and Ruby starts to talk to him. He confesses to her about his relationship with Henri and how much he wants to go see her. Ruby offers to drive him there but Casey thought wouldn’t that be weird as Ruby is his ex. Ruby insisted it was fine so they drove to Henri’s but Henri wouldn’t see Casey and shut the door in his face. Ruby calms Casey down and we see Henri looking at that visibly upset.
Next week on Home & Away…… VJ is attacked by new student Jett James (who comes up with the names?!? lol), Liam & Bianca make a decision about their relationship (haven’t they done this like 20 times already?), Romeo injures his knee leaving his surfing career in doubt and Sasha gets counselling.