This week on Home & Away….
- Bianca ended up in the hospital with complications with her baby. When Heath found out he went straight there but Liam was there as well and of course they had a huge fight right there in the hospital. There may not just be complications with the baby but Bianca could also be in danger and she was put on hospital watch.
- April finds out that Dex is dating Lottie and is really disappointed as she wants to be back together with him. Meanwhile Dex is unsure of who he wants to be with as he likes both Lottie & April.
- Roo & Lottie threw Harvey a surprise picnic but he wasn’t really interested saying that he didn’t want to spend time with them. Roo caught up with him and convinced him that she & Lottie need him. Harvey eventually changed his mind and took Lottie to the city. He bought Roo a present, a nice braclet.
- Heath visits his father in jail. Casey has his first counselling session with Natalie and she brings up his father and how he disappeared from his life when he was 7. Even though he went to counselling this makes Casey fall behind in his history assignment. Casey asks Gina for a tutor but after Henri, Gina thought other students needed more help then he did. Sasha tried her best to help him and even suggested that Dex tutor him which Casey thought was a good idea but realised immediately that Sasha hadn’t even asked him. Possible Sasha & Casey hook up?? I wouldn’t mind though I do love Ruby & Casey/Sasha & Xavier.
- Xavier accuses Jett of stealing Marilyn’s handbag. Marilyn was mugged on her way back from work at the diner. Gina thought that Xavier should stop accusing Jett of things before he had any facts. During detention Jett finally admitted that he was the one that stole Marilyn’s handbag. Gina was shocked.
- Hayley tried to commit suicide after Leah kicked her out of the diner. She was arguing with Leah and making up a fuss when Leah had enough and asked her to go. Hayley had wanted to know why Leah told Liam about her connection with Jake. After Liam found that out he had told Hayley that he wanted nothing to do with her as Charlie was one of his good friends which Hayley didn’t know. So Hayley thought the only way out was the ocean. Liam stopped her just in time and told her he’d help her again.
- Indi & Sid work out that Indi is in debt by over 8000, including the money she owes Sid for the car. Indi says she can’t pay it all at once and tells Sid she’d have to drop out of Uni and get a full time job. Sid tells her she isn’t going to drop out of Uni. Indi says she can maybe get more shifts at the diner. Sid realises that Indi has been spending more money since when Romeo left her. Indi tells Romeo her spending problems. Romeo had just been given 10000 from Ruby for their business and he puts most of that into Indi’s account. Indi says she can’t accept that but Romeo insists that she should.
- Alf returns from Thailand (YAY but such a shame he missed Colleen’s farewell) and insists that he has more jetlag then usual. John and Marilyn want to celebrate his return with him but Alf just isn’t interested saying that he is crook. He keeps trying to get in touch with Roo, he eventually got in touch with her but in the end he collapsed.
Next week on Home & Away…. Sid delivers concerning news about Bianca, Ruby wants to move out with Romeo, Casey visits his father, Roo & Harvey realise Mel is not coping, Liam starts drinking again and is Alf okay.