This week on Home & Away……
- Gina managed to convince Jett to admit to Marilyn that he was the one to steal her bag. As he was doing this John, being fed up that he thought Gina was taken for granted, brought in the cops. Marilyn insisted that she didn’t want to continue to press charges because Jett apologised. Gina then decided she had to tell Jett’s mother about this. Jett didn’t want her or anyone else to go in his house. Gina & the cops went anyway and Gina discovered Jett’s mother’s body on her bed. The cops said that she had been dead for 3 days. Gina asked Jett why didn’t he tell her. Jett didn’t know and didn’t want to talk about it. The cops told Gina that Jett will have to be put into a Foster home.
- Sasha convinced Dex to tutor Casey. Sasha dressed up and even prepared a meal. She wouldn’t leave Casey & Dex alone. Pretty soon, after the meal got burnt, Casey decided he had enough of the half siblings playful fighting and left insisting he had learnt enough. Dex & Sasha talked and Sasha admitted she likes Casey as more then a friend. Dex admitted that he was ignoring Lottie because he didn’t know how he felt about her or how he felt about April.
- Alf collapses and is rushed to the hospital with Marilyn by his side. They all try and get in touch with Roo and she finally arrives. Sid tells Alf that he has Maleria from his trip to Thailand. Alf said he thought as much. Roo spent most of her time at the hospital with Alf. Alf is still weary of Roo’s relationship with Harvey. Roo told Alf that she is in love with Harvey and is staying with him and that if he wants to move him then he can but if Alf doesn’t want that then she’d have to move out. Alf gave in and said Harvey can stay if he wants to. Alf went home after a couple of days and arrived home to Ruby & Romeo having an argument.
- Romeo leant Indi some money to pay for her debts but Indi didn’t know that the money originally came from Ruby. Ruby went to the Farm to see Indi and tell her to stay away from Romeo because Ruby can make him happy and she loves him. Ruby also told Indi that the money was hers and she gave it to Romeo for the surfing business. Ruby asked Romeo what he wants her or Indi? Romeo said that he is staying with her because his relationship with Indi is over, although this does not appear to be the case. Indi accepted the money but tells Romeo that she will be paying him back and after she does this then they can both move on. Ruby went to Leah and Leah told Ruby that sometimes people don’t get over thing so easily and if Romeo wants Indi then Ruby should let him be with Indi. Logen returns to the Bay and again asks Indi to come to Hong Kong with him. After Indi doesn’t answer Logen asks her how things are with Romeo. Indi said that they have been talking and he helped her out of her debts. Logen was upset that she didn’t come to him for that and then asked her does she still love Romeo. When Indi didn’t answer he knew that she was still in love with Romeo. Logen went to SBH and told Romeo to not let Indi down again and that he is an idiot for letting her go, that he should have gotten Indi out of her debts not Romeo and this was how Ruby found out that Romeo had leant Indi the money because she had just come downstairs and overheard the whole conversation.
- Dex breaks up with Lottie because he has feelings for April.
- Liam is worried about Hayley’s involvment with Heath. He wants her to stay away from him. Hayley can’t tell Liam what it is she’s doing for Heath only that its a legal matter. Liam complains to Leah that he’s not sure he can trust Hayley around Heath. Leah advises him to talk to Hayley about it. Liam went to Hayley and said that he doesn’t like her with Heath and that she should stay away from him. Hayley said that she is just doing her job. I think Liam & Bianca should just be back together already!!!!
- Brax learns about Heath’s plans to get their father out of jail which ends up with him visiting his father in jail. He tells his father to stay away from them all.
- Harvey tells Mel that he has to sell the house and she doesn’t take it to well. She even ignores Lottie when she wants to talk to her about breaking up with Dex. Lottie arrives at SBH crying over breaking up with Dex and not talking to Mel and says she wants to stay with Harvey. Roo tells her that everything will be alright and she can stay with them.
- Bianca & Heath are forced to discuss if something happens who will they have to save. Bianca tells Heath that he should save the baby. Bianca is forced to have a very early c-section and the baby is not out of danger as he is forced to live with oxygen for awhile. Bianca is stressed as only Heath has been able to see him. She keeps repeating that she wants to see him and when she finally is allowed to see him, she spends a few happy minutes with him before she has a fit and complains that she can’t see. Sid rushes her to emergency and this is the last we see.
It is such a shame that Lisa Gormley has been overlooked as an actress… her performances, especially tonight, have been amazing. I really think she could be the next Nicole Kidman or Toni Collette. She deserves to have recognition for her hard work and I’m unsure as to why she’s not getting any. She better be up for a Logie next year!!
Next week on Home & Away…. Liam starts drinking again (can’t they do something else with him?), Ruby wants to move out with Romeo, Jett runs away from his foster family, Roo & Harvey realise that Mel isn’t coping and will Bianca be alright?