8.30pm tuesday/ NOVEMBER 18
The team investigates after a box arrives at the Navy facilities. Inside the box they discover a gruesome find – a sailor’s corpse.
20 Props from NCIS fans from the NCIS Wiki wished they owned:
1. Bert the farting hippo.
2. The red Ferrari bed that belongs to Kid Carson (from Lost and Found, series 5): Tony: “Does it come in a king size?”
3. Tony’s car (that got blown up) or the one that was stolen and crashed.
4. McGee’s manual typewriter
5. Abby’s Marilyn Monroe dress.
6. Abby’s poodle skirt for when she is bowling with nuns.
7. Ziva’s orange beanie (in case we get lost at sea)
8. The Director’s house.
9. Ducky’s house.
10. Abby’s mob cap (from Cover Story…and Marines call hats their ‘cover’…get it?)
11. Gibbs’ boat.
12. Gibbs’ grandfather’s pocket watch that horrible ex-wife Diane took in their divorce settlement.
13. McGee’s Armani jacket (before Abby cut a huge patch of leather off the arm)
14. Ziva’s long silver earrings from Corporal Punishment (which she was wearing to the medals ceremony except Mr Nasty PR Man cancelled it).
15. Agent Lee’s bra and pantie set in leopard print (but only if Palmer managed to find the matching set).
16. McGee’s i-Phone.
17. Otto the Robot car.
18. Fornell’s umbrella for park bench conversations in the rain with Gibbs (when he advises Gibbs to “Get out of the rain. Go watch a movie” – The Peacemaker, to be specific….).
19. Gibbs’ coffee cup and bladder (he never runs to the head/loo – except once when Tony used the men’s room as the location for the apology for keeping secrets from the Boss).
20. Ducky’s hat.